Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thank you cards

When it comes to showing appreciation for the school teachers I'm just never sure what to do. I'm sure some people buy them gifts, but when I pay for tuition (which certainly isn't cheap) I'm torn about spending more money on the cause. Not that I don't appreciate the teachers (I truly do, and I know teachers are underpaid) I'm just not sure what is the "right thing" to do. So for the kindergarten teachers I came up with the idea that I'd make them a card - if it were me, I think a heartfelt note of appreciation would be a great gift. I'd love to hear that my work is helping someone out. So here is the card design I came up with...


3 comments:

  1. Very Cute. I may have to "borrow" your idea. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, here's the credit... "School Days" kit by Sara, Sweet Blossom Designs http://sweetblossomdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/03/school-days-part-ii.html
    Elements - "Going Buggy" kit by Melissa Daniel Designs (www.enchantedstudioscraps.com)
    Photo Mask by Kylie M Designs
    :) go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa...I tagged you on my blog today. Please don't feel any pressure to participate, but I wanted to include you. : ) Hope you had a great weekend.
    Paige

    http://georgiagirl9.blogspot.com/2009/06/8-things.html

    ReplyDelete